Sunday, December 30, 2012

Photo-a-day

Last month I tried to do a photo-a-day challenge, because I thought it would keep me entertained in my current barren wasteland of a home. Turns out it was hard to do during the bunny-eating training I was in. So why not try again in January. It's a new year, so I can do whatever I want, right? Besides, hopefully this will keep me entertained, since SeƱor Marine left for overseas three days ago, and, as he kindly put it during our one substantial phone call, "You're a little emotionally unstable this week, aren't you?"

Feel free to join in. Here is the best of the photo-a-day lists I have found (I'm not creative enough to think of one on my own. Maybe next month if I can keep up with it in January). I think this would be very boring to do on my own. Kae has offered to donate a picture a week, but we will see how that holds up once her belly explodes out a baby.

That is about all the nuggets of entertainment I have to offer. I am currently the only female in my barracks, which means I am not allowed anywhere by my room and the front door. So while I sit patiently at the front door, the boys in the barracks are upstairs making homemade hot cocoa for everyone. I think they agree with my husband's assessment this week, as they have been over the top with homemade hot cocoa and sitting lamely at the front door with me because they think it's sad I sit alone and watch Grey's Anatomy on my computer. But whatever, I'll take hot cocoa out of the deal.

Before I sign off to get my delicious chocolate, this is my current song of the week. Enjoy!

Bee out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Emily! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog!

    ewalsh874{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete