Saturday, March 10, 2012

Glitter! Sparkle! Shiny!

Tomorrow I am having a craft day with some of my friends. I feel my crafts will involve copious amounts of glitter and probably end up with me covered in sequiny splendor and my actual intended piece completely barren. I have researched my idea, trust me. Glitter shoes are my first victim. Since that will probably end horribly, I will have to go with glitter glasses. In my head though, it's going to end up beautifully. Like this:


In reality, it will probably end up terribly, but I have seen enough blogs that tell how to do it that maybe I can handle it. I promise, I will do my best to document the horror. More likely I will be out of control and glitter everything. I'll have to apologize to the Marine Corps when SeƱor Marine shows up for work covered in sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment