Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Why being really lonely is sometimes super awesome

I stole the title from a Scrubs episode I had on while I was getting ready. JD apparently labeled a blog post as such. I'd like to read that.

On an unrelated note, Señor Marine and I have been steadily working through a few TV shows from start to finish. It's what we tend to do on nights we have no energy to be as awesome as we usually are. We have made it through How I Met Your Mother and Chuck and now are simultaneously watching Stargate SG-1 and 30 Rock (one of Señor Marine's favorite shows and one of my favorite shows). I am really hoping during the 10 seasons of Stargate I will be enlightened to one of my life's mysteries. In my past years as an EMT, I had this one psych patient who thought they were in the Bermuda Triangle and, while transporting to the hospital, whispered, "SG-1" to me. When I asked what that meant, the patient answered, "Man, you don't have the clearance." Then they proceeded to pass out. If I don't know what that means after watching Stargate SG-I in its entirety, I may need to be admitted to the psych ward myself.

I have several sparkly pieces to show you all, but the final pictures aren't taken yet, as it's been raining a lot so I can't spray acrylic sealer on my shoes and leave them outside so my apartment doesn't smell. Soon. I promise.

I leave you with some words of wisdom from Bob Ross, the guy I spent my childhood watching on PBS. (And yes, it's better than, "Let's paint a happy little cloud right here. Just a happy cloud.")


No comments:

Post a Comment