Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Doppelgangers

In my continuing effort to enrich my children's lives and grow their impressionable minds, I let them look with me while I'm online. Which led to them incorrectly thinking I was looking at pictures of people we actually know.



While listening to Adele, Pipsqueak was convinced it was Auntie Bee. It may have been the sultry voice or the 60's era look, I know not which one led him to think it was Bee.


While looking at pictures of Posh Spice and her newish baby, several children thought it was Uncle Artiste's girlfriend, the Fashionista. (That mistaken identity I can totally understand- other than the baby as a fashion accessory. Because the Fashionista doesn't have any children.)

Since I've come to realize the children are easily confused, I've been thinking about showing them some pictures and trying to convince them it's me.



So far no luck. Maybe if I didn't try to convince them I'm a Victoria's Secret model- I think I may be aiming too high with that one.

--Kae--

No comments:

Post a Comment