Monday, February 13, 2012

We be hipsters

I didn't realize until I read Bee's post from yesterday, that Señor Marine has something against hipsters. So I'm kind of hoping he's like Aquaman and doesn't actually have any clue what Bee and I are up to with our blog. Because here come some pictures of the new glasses that came for all the blind folk in the family...and there's a bit of a hipster flair to some of the new glasses. Sorry Señor, maybe you didn't know all the extras you got when you married Bee.

 Specs with his new specs and winter wear.


 Specs grooving...because hipster glasses make you want to dance.

Pipsqueak with the same style he had, just another 3 pairs on hand now. Should last a couple months.

I feel like the self-portrait is a bit of a let-down after the cuteness of the last three pictures, but there you go anyway. My new oversized glasses that I heart. So comfortable. And dare I say, so nerdy they're cool? Maybe? Or not.

And a bonus picture. I call this one, "One Second Till Impact".

--Kae--



No comments:

Post a Comment