Thursday, February 9, 2012

welcome to the jungle

Kae gave me the biggest honor possible: the writing of the first post. I know she is sitting at home, biting her nails and waiting to see what horror I can create. Okay, probably not. It's bedtime at Hillbilly Holler and I have been around enough to see what goes down. At least two of the kids crying; a third insisting they aren't sleepy; a fourth missing from the mix, to be found later in a completely random spot like inside a cupboard or out in the yard, seeing how deep they can make a mud pit. The fifth is kind of a crap shoot. They could either be passed out in their bed, sleeping like a little angel, or watching the prohibited channels on TV since Mom and Dad are distracted (don't worry, social services, by prohibited channels, I mean Disney Channel primetime).

She did instruct me to give an introduction of sorts, so I suppose I should oblige. For a crash course in Kae, I should mention she is a nurse, but chose to stay home with her five kids to police them and homeschool them and so on. She is the older sister and definitely the more type A between the two of us.

As for me, I am currently in the Air Force. I graduated from college with a bachelor's in biblical and theological studies, worked as an EMT for a while, then decided to join the military. I know, the natural progression a life should take.

All that being said, I believe I have fulfilled my introduction duties. Anything further I am sure will be revealed in the future. For now, I have a husband, an apple toaster strudel and an episode of "Chuck" waiting for me.

--Bee--

No comments:

Post a Comment