Thursday, November 29, 2012

Caution...awkwardness ahead!

I greatly enjoy living vicariously through Kae's life. I tell her to teach her children silly things (although she comes up with gems on her own - like using lyrics from P!nk songs as life lessons). I knit her sacks to carry her baby in. And I try to make her take maternity pictures. She was saying she thinks that's not a good idea for her, as she would not find them attractive. I beg to differ, Kae. Take a look at my evidence.

Let the alien baby out!

Can't let the mom get all the attention. Check out those guns! It looks kind of like the dad photobombed the picture. That's she's taking in lingerie.

The zombie children are trying to eat the baby.

I'm not totally sure what to make of this one...I think the jist of the conversation that morning was, "Wrap up in towels, kids! We're taking a family photo!"

There were a number of pictures that involved an almost entirely nude mother trying to pose sexily in a window. I thought Kae would deem that too risqué for our little blog here. Sooooo many naked bellies. Even ones where the mom was otherwise dressed had her belly hanging out.

There's my contribution for the week, Kae. I will continue to look for more evidence that you should take some maternity pictures before your chance is gone. My next project - looking for things for you to stuff the baby into after its born so you can take a picture. Like boots, baskets and nets.

Bee out.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. And now I'm thoroughly convinced I have no need to do maternity pictures.

    -Kae

    ReplyDelete