Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bedtime reading

Every now and then, Aquaman and I like to jump on the bandwagon. But not until the wagon has long since rolled past and everyone else has hopped off.

So, right now we're sitting on the empty bandwagon that is The Hunger Games (the books, not the movie. Because we might actually be part of the crowd if it were the movie I was talking about).

Anywho...we are reading the first book together. And by together, I mean Aquaman reads it out loud to me at bedtime while I periodically interrupt to fill him in on 'how that happened in the movie'.

But we only made it through chapter one before Aquaman left for a week in the tropics. And I'm pretending that's the reason I'm feeling a little left behind. Not because I'm at home with the five cyclones and no root cellar to hide in. Nope, not that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment