Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Picky

I guess the split pea and curry soup I made for supper last night (and am forcing the kids to eat as leftovers for lunch) is quite an abomination to Lanky's discerning palate. He told me that he wishes he didn't have a tongue.

Then Matilda cheerfully (gleefully?) offered to cut Lanky's tongue out for him.

No pictures for your viewing pleasure. I'm sure you're quite heartbroken about not seeing five kids smeared with green soup/paste and coated in pink sprinkles from the marshmallow Peeps that bribed them through the soup.

In other news, so far I've accomplished nothing more than shoveling the soup down five gullets today. But I'm about to put a bandaid on Specs' knee, so I'm sure at the end of the day I'll be able to bask in the glow of a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment